Start a club.
Schools with student run anti-bullying clubs reduce bullying by over 50%. The most important requirements for starting a successful club are interest and commitment.
Starting Your Own Cool 2 Be Kind Chapter
Once you know you have a team willing to commit to the anti-bullying cause, the rest is managed with ease. A clear organization form is essential. Structure will keep the club together and help it flourish. NAPAB will help you with all of the following:
- Preparation of a constitution, charter, and mission statement.
- Filling club positions. Some positions to consider are:
- President: Leads meetings and plans events
- Vice President: Plans Events
- Secretary: Records and reads minutes
- Treasurer: Handles funds
- Historian: Keeps photographs and notes
- Publicity Officer: Makes and distributes flyers, posters
- Webmaster: Maintains Website
- (Not all of these positions are required.)
The Cool 2 Be Kind Leaders and National Association of People Against Bullying (NAPAB) will always be here to help you every step of the way, whether to help you form your club, guide you or provide feedback and answers to any questions you may have. We will also provide you with ongoing ideas for events, membership drives and even speak at your assemblies at your request.
Interested in getting started? Fill out the form below to contact us about starting a C2BK chapter!